Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

It's time - bring back Tel Galen

WraithCaller88
WraithCaller88
✭✭✭
Now I know that ya'll (ZOS) have seen my many comments about Tel Galen, but just in case you needed a specific list of reasons why it should come back, here you go:
  1. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind was released in May 2002, making next month the 20th anniversary of the game which, arguably, popularized TES franchise.
  2. Elder Scrolls Online - Morrowind was released in June 2017, making two months from now the 5th anniversary of one of the most popular chapters of the game.
  3. Per player polls on this very forum, dunmer are one of the most popular races, so it follows logically that players want dunmer content.
  4. Tel Galen is one of the most popular player homes. I did the research & stalked these forums, I'm not the first person to be howling after this home. Y'all know it sells.
  5. High Isle drops in June - now is prime time to be putting up older content for newer players who are just getting started before the next chapter starts.
  6. There's literally no reason not to - Linchal Grand Manor, Shalidor's Shrouded Realm, and the Grand Psijic Villa were all available at some point in 2021 & were on the Crown Store again already this year.

In conclusion, Tel Galen should absolutely be in May's Crown Store please & thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

• MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I definitely agree and would love to see this house come back!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had it a few months ago after nearly a 3 year absence from the crown store. I would expect many many other houses to rotate back in before we see it again. Could get lucky next time they decide to do a Morrowind-themed event though.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • XaraxDev
    XaraxDev
    ✭✭
    I would love another chance to get Tel Galen! Please ZOS!