The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why can't I enter Leyawiin?

Chim_intensifies
Chim_intensifies
Soul Shriven
After the new update whenever I try to enter Leyawiin I get a long loading screen and my game crashes saying that some information has been damaged and I should delete and re-download the game. I already did this and it keeps happening. I own waters edge so this is irritating. Is there a fix for this?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you try to port to the Leyawiin shrine, or to Water's Edge directly? Because after the update there have been some problems with porting to houses, though I think they're supposed to be fixed now, but it could be related. If it's directly to the city shrine, then that's different, and you should probably create a ticket with Support.
  • Chim_intensifies
    Chim_intensifies
    Soul Shriven
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Do you try to port to the Leyawiin shrine, or to Water's Edge directly? Because after the update there have been some problems with porting to houses, though I think they're supposed to be fixed now, but it could be related. If it's directly to the city shrine, then that's different, and you should probably create a ticket with Support.

I've tried both, neither work. Haven't had this issue with other houses
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try deleting your eso save file on the playstation and then logging in. You will need to reset some settings, but it will rebuild the save file for you. Always worth a try as that sometimes fixes these things
    Soupy twist
  • Chim_intensifies
    Chim_intensifies
    Soul Shriven
    fizl101 wrote: »
    Try deleting your eso save file on the playstation and then logging in. You will need to reset some settings, but it will rebuild the save file for you. Always worth a try as that sometimes fixes these things

I gave this a go, but it didn't fix the issue. Thanks anyway
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Chim_intensifies

Try entering Leyawiin on a different character and see if you still have the same issues with loading or crashing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Chim_intensifies
    Chim_intensifies
    Soul Shriven
    So I located the issue (kind of) and it seems that somehow my ps4 account has lost licence to Blackwood. I cannot access Leyawiin with any characters, whenever I try my game crashes. I tried to delete and re-install the game, delete save file, reconstruct the database and restore licenses. I have contacted ps4 support and I was told that it was an unusual issue that they are going to investigate.
    Now my game randomly crashes wherever apparently, once in auridon and today in vivec city. Audio is starting to glitch and and now I can't log on my main character (alts work fine outside Blackwood for now).
    It's a shame, really. I've put alot of time and money in this game. Anyway, thank you all for trying to help.
  • Chim_intensifies
    Chim_intensifies
    Soul Shriven
    I have now also submitted a ticket with the error codes that I have gotten. Not being able to enter Leyawiin is one thing but the game is now unplayable, so if the issue is not fixed I will be moving on to do something more constructive with my time and money.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Chim_intensifies

You are welcome to post your ticket number in this thread if you need any updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Chim_intensifies
    Chim_intensifies
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Chim_intensifies

You are welcome to post your ticket number in this thread if you need any updates.

Yeah, I ranted a bit. Sorry about that. I actually had my character moved to auridon so I was able to log in and play. Game hasn't crashed anymore, though I still can't restore licenses to Blackwood. Error codes that I had were specific to my console, so it's not something that can be fixed by zos. I'm a bit frustrated that I can't get to Water's edge to at least retrieve all the furnishings that I placed there, is there a way they can be moved?