Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Seals of Endeavor.

MacLayden
MacLayden
Would like see Iron atronach polymorphs and mounts back. Just need another 700 seals to get polymorph and bear mount..
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think you should request the fire atronach crates back, since that is what contained the polymorph (the thread title lead me to believe it was something about the endeavor seals, but i dont think thats the case lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think you should request the fire atronach crates back, since that is what contained the polymorph (the thread title lead me to believe it was something about the endeavor seals, but i dont think thats the case lol)

The iron atro crates had the iron atro polymorph, the fire atro crates unfortunately don't have something similar :(.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The iron atro crates had the iron atro polymorph, the fire atro crates unfortunately don't have something similar :(.

i pay so little attention to crown crates that i was not aware there were both fire and iron atro crates lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities