The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will the Emperor Bug ever be fixed?

Sav
Sav
As it stands now, if you logout, crash, or delve while you have emp in Cyrodiil, then you lose those buffs when you re-enter and theres no way of regaining them. This has been going on since the maintenance right before the Whitestrake event, and it doesnt seem to have been noticed much.
  • LordOsiris
    LordOsiris
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, here I am right. Can confirm that bug, too. combined with one of those fantastic fc respawn bugs, after endless loadingscreen and crash all lost without decrowning. I mean, what is going on?

ZOS is disgracing Emp more and more ... think is a part of it. All my chars are now Emp /former Emp, also my noob chars!!! My endgame is gone lost for ever. I have no need to play my endgame without any goal. I had 4 single handed Emp, I mean, that was a hard work to get it done.I wounder, there are still char archivments, why not the Emp Title?

Now, as a last act, I get a buff witch is not working like it should. Sieges are NOT dealing double dmg as EMP. Same dmg as Emp like normal Char. Nah, it's not working at all. So it must be coded by ZOS tho I think is only, like I already said, to disgrace the title Emp. :))
    If you wanna know more about me, check first here: eso-database.com/en/user/LordOsiris
  • magus.septim
    magus.septim
    ✭✭✭
    I have like 3 posts on this topic about emp passives being broken, complete with ticket numbers and comments from emps in many of the campaigns. would love some acknowledgment that this issue exists from ZOS. Sometimes tagging them helps @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    A few times this campaign Pakt took 5 emperor keeps then just stopped without even trying to take the sixt one.