Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Seafoam Coifure

noblecron
noblecron
✭✭✭✭
I know ZOS has a million other things that are more important but uh would it be possible to get rid of the gap in the Seafoam Coifure? I'd rather not see my character's bald spots please when wearing hats

For some reason I can't post images but here's a link

https://gyazo.com/e505d8a750dab131746a73d5174e4ab1
Edited by noblecron on April 2, 2022 12:16AM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @noblecron
    To post a link, two things are required, maybe three.
    1. The URL must end with the image extension such as ".jpg" or ".png". If there is no image extension, it will not work.
    2. The URL must be placed within image tags. Type [ img ] without spaces. Next add your image URL. Then close the image tags with [ /img ] , without the spaces.
    3. A final requirement is that the website that is serving the image allows the image to be served. Sometimes you will not know this unless you first try to add the image at website such as this one.

e505d8a750dab131746a73d5174e4ab1.png
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    Hi @noblecron
    To post a link, two things are required, maybe three.
    1. The URL must end with the image extension such as ".jpg" or ".png". If there is no image extension, it will not work.
    2. The URL must be placed within image tags. Type [ img ] without spaces. Next add your image URL. Then close the image tags with [ /img ] , without the spaces.
    3. A final requirement is that the website that is serving the image allows the image to be served. Sometimes you will not know this unless you first try to add the image at website such as this one.

e505d8a750dab131746a73d5174e4ab1.png

Thank you <3
    Edited by noblecron on April 2, 2022 1:01PM