The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Dev Deep Dive- Designing Tamriel's Bosses, Part 2"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
1714b6snwhxi.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "ESO Developer Deep Dive- Designing Tamriel's Bosses, Part 2"

In this part of an ongoing series delving into how ESO’s developers design Tamriel’s Dungeon and Trial bosses, the team discusses boss mechanics and difficulty. Once again, we are joined by Lead Encounter Designer Mike Finnigan and Senior Content Designer Shane Slama to share their expertise with the ESO community and shed more light on the boss design process.

If you missed part 1, you can check that out here.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 6, 2022 8:38PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    [img][/img]In this part of an ongoing series delving into how ESO’s developers design Tamriel’s Dungeon and Trial bosses, the team discusses boss mechanics and difficulty.

If you missed part 1, you can check that out here.
    hey @ZOS_Kevin , sorry to bug you with yet another *player ping* (which must happen to you 39845739857 times per day lately lol ) but i noticed there isn't a forum thread yet for 'Part 3' , yet it's showing within the game LAUNCHER as of 12 hours ago. So yeah, whenever you get a sec, please also post the forum thread here too (for easier linking & reference, as well as potential discussion ) . Thanks!

p.s. if u guys were waiting until tomorrow Friday to post it , and i just ruined that reveal , then i sincerely apologize for spoiler'ing and shall attempt VET Maelstrom Arena one handed as penance. :s
    Edited by NeeScrolls on April 8, 2022 1:44AM