Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

More eyes like the new Darloc's Golden Eyes!

TheBalance
TheBalance
✭✭✭
I love these eyes! But would I would rather have them in the color white! Strongly encourage these eyes keep being released in other colors because people WILL buy them. If you come out with White I will for sure buy them! But I know lots of people that want eyes like these just in other colors!
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    Which actually brings me to an idea. I've seen quite a few different eye's released recently. Why not come out with packs that have different colors of those eyes in the pack?

Also again would love eyes like the Darloc's Golden Eyes only in white instead of yellow!
  • Ardan147
    Ardan147
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we also get wearable Khajiit ears and tails as well?

While they're at it, they should make a new category for eyes, so we can use things like Darloc's Golden Eyes or Azure eyes and another facial marking at the same time.
    This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proper werewolf eyes please <3
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they’re going to add more eyes they need to make it a separate customization tab. I think they’re with adornments or facial features right now iirc.