Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Why did we get an ugly aqua colored skin instead of an actual Siren/Nereid skin?

The3sFinest
The3sFinest
✭✭✭✭
Did the artist even look at a picture of a Nereid? It looks gross.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's probably going to be a variant of Nereid we're getting in High Isles. That's why they chose the color
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it looks pretty cool actually, not 400 gems cool but it's one of the better looking skins imo.

Now only if we got some extra slots so I could actually make a nereid character.. :D
  • XaraxDev
    XaraxDev
    ✭✭
    I'll just be happy if they sell us the hair the nereids wear in the crown store.
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idk, I think it looks really cool. I saw someone in Elden Root with the skin on the other day and thought they looked awesome! It's not meant to be a regular Nereid, it's called the Rainsiren Nereid skin so, like another person said already, it's probably a future variant we'll see in the upcoming expansion. I would also like a regular version but I'm totally fine with this until then!

URrA4QD.png
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's my favorite skin currently.

MszUulm.png

893BGFO.png

GGNgOCM.png

Edited by SkaraMinoc on April 7, 2022 8:40PM
    PC NA
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    It's my favorite skin currently.

MszUulm.png

893BGFO.png

GGNgOCM.png

That color looks better than what I am seeing on PS5, which is brighter aqua. Are you using a reshade?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That color looks better than what I am seeing on PS5, which is brighter aqua. Are you using a reshade?

I'm not using a reshade. Only max PC settings.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on April 9, 2022 7:38PM
    PC NA
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it looks pretty cool actually, not 400 gems cool but it's one of the better looking skins imo.

Now only if we got some extra slots so I could actually make a nereid character.. :D

I got it from a crate opening almost right away, and I like it, but I don't have a character for it. I'd love to make a nereid, but I need more slots, ZOS! Also, it would be nice if the hat included long hair.