The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

assault, alliance, and fighters guild skill gains?

Nocturne Saint
Nocturne Saint
✭✭✭
So how do you gain skills in assault, alliance, and fighters guild?
tried doing the alliance pvp gametype but since I'm alone, I get 5v1'd and die instantly, so i can't get any kills to try and get skills.
whats the easiest way to get the first skill for assault and alliance? that way i can gain skill by slotting them?
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    So how do you gain skills in assault, alliance, and fighters guild??
    If you hover your mouse-cursor over the corresponding 'XP skill bar' , it'll tell you some info.

But anyways.... For 'assault' line, just slot the skills 1 by 1 on your combat bar and then use them during combat and/or quests. (you might have to be a certain Rank or unlock the Cyrodiil starter mission first...i forget) For 'alliance' , just run Battleground 'challenge' missions & Cyrodiil 'board' missions & Imp City missions (for Alliance Points ) to rank up. And finally, for 'fighters guild' , just run the quests & daily-missions from pretty much any Fighters Guild location in most cities.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can do the PvP tutorials at your alliance base in Cyrodiil. They don't involve fighting other players and give you enough AP to rank up Assault/Alliance and unlock early skills and passives. Once you have a skill unlocked and added to your bar I am pretty sure you can advance it with normal XP. Like I think you can advance the Assault line enough to unlock Vigor just from the PvP tutorial. Then you can slot it and rank up Vigor from any XP gains in PvP or PvE.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    assault and support you get skill line xp when you earn AP

fighters guild you get 1 skill line xp for every daedra/undead that you kill (might also count WW too) (this is done easily with dolmens or anywhere that has daedra or undead)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014