Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5-Hireling mails delayed.

The3sFinest
The3sFinest
✭✭✭✭
PS5. Two hireling mails arrive on login, 5-10 minutes later, or after logging, the other ones come through. Does not matter if I wait 24 hours, it happens again.
Edited by The3sFinest on July 28, 2022 12:25AM
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still an issue, sometimes when I first login they never come through but it shows I have mail. Does nobody else have this issue? This only happens with hireling mail.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep on PS EU having the same, first couple come through then a few minutes later the rest arrive
    Soupy twist
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, PS EU.
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Same. PS5 NA. Really delayed. Sometimes says I have mail - but then need to travel to another zone to actually be able to see it.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. PS5 NA.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you seeing a message that your mailbox is full when it happens?

That is part of the behavior I've seen and have a posting open on it here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/604344/false-mailbox-full-errors
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something is screwed up. Or, something has been changed from the status quo with unintended consequences. Also on Xbox, it started after the last big update. Curious is it enchanting & alchemy mails first for you?
    It will also continue to tell me I have (2) unread mail counters after taking the attachments from the two that arrive & deleting the mail. The notice goes away only after I change zones and/or (correlation/causation?) receive the rest (of the story) hireling mails.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone please look into this? Still happening after High Isle update.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Signed out twice, only got one mail, signed out again, back in third time...no other hireling mail. Has been 24 hours since grabbing them. This is a waste of skill points. I might as well just go buy a stack of everything... :angry: