The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

An actual good ninja change?

p00tx
p00tx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So...I might be late to the game, but I just walked past Stuga multiple times and she didn't bellow at me even once. I was already cringing in anticipation of her "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?!?", and she said nothing. I don't remember hearing about this change before, but if it's another ninja change, then freaking awesome job on this one Zos. I've been plagued by this persistent NPC for yeeeeears now. I can finally breath a sigh of relief.
PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the new Account Wide Achievements changed it. So if you do that quest once in your account that phrase is forever gone.
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, she yelled at me since AwA. I specifically paid attention if she would, and she did. On 2 different chars.

Maybe she's scared of you, p00tx :D
    Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah, she yelled at me since AwA. I specifically paid attention if she would, and she did. On 2 different chars.

Maybe she's scared of you, p00tx :D

:D:D:D>:)
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you're in Leyawiin just enter the crafting area and stop right after, now you can move forward and backwards and you'll trigger her again and again and again. If you ever miss her just go there.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing has changed. She's the same as always.
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind you, if you just talk to her she won't bother you after that.

You fill a quest slot of course but if you find her THAT much of a pain...
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm that it is just you. I had the fighter's guild person chase me down screeching at me when I was on an alt... Breathe deep in the peace you were lucky enough to have for now.
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deter1UK wrote: »
    Mind you, if you just talk to her she won't bother you after that.

You fill a quest slot of course but if you find her THAT much of a pain...

Just to follow up on this. If you take the quest to the next part which starts off the Wrothgar quests, you can then clear your quest log if you don't actually want to continue this quest line.