The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil weapons not loading fb and bb

eveboufa
eveboufa
✭✭✭
I’m on the Xbox NA server. I have two five piece sets that are fully front bar and willpower sword and board backbar only for my sorc. Weapons on both bars are not loading. My front bar set of wretched vitality keeps showing 3/5. I’ve removed the armour and noticed it is the weapon it’s not recognizing. On my backbar my sword and board shows 0/0.

I have checked all of my pvp characters and they all have the same issue.

I have tried to remove all armour weapons etc and put it back on to no avail.

I have noticed that my character sheet shows the proper stats as if the weapon damage and pen are accounted for. My characters show with a weapon in their hand.

It looks like a consistent fix is removing that weapon, exiting out of the screen, flip bars, flip back and load it again.
Edited by eveboufa on March 30, 2022 4:34AM