Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Toon with independent vampire werewolf loadouts

MuchoSnout
MuchoSnout
Soul Shriven
Using the armory system, on a fixed toon, can you have one loadout with the vampire skill and a second loadout with the werewolf build. I've seen some comments (hopes?) through google that this is possible, but ran into a problem getting a werewolf bite on my stam NB using a loadout where it was non-infected, but it had another loadout which was a vampire.

Also, how do you know that your 7 day wait is up so you can give a bite? I would occasionally like to donate bites.

Thx
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and I've done it. Even went so far as to make the vampire a Magicka build and the werewolf a stamina build.

As for the bites the bite is a debuff on yourself that degrades while offline. You can be a vampire/mortal and still have the werewolf bite cooldown. I've had both cooldowns active at the same time.

20220107224136_1.jpg
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • MuchoSnout
    MuchoSnout
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, that completely answers my questions and has a positive outcome.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    Yes and I've done it. Even went so far as to make the vampire a Magicka build and the werewolf a stamina build.

As for the bites the bite is a debuff on yourself that degrades while offline. You can be a vampire/mortal and still have the werewolf bite cooldown. I've had both cooldowns active at the same time.

20220107224136_1.jpg

ive had that too with both of the cooldowns, but in a different scenario when i just bit someone as a vamp, cured it and then became a WW in the same hour and then also bit someone lol (the "natural" way to do it before armory system existed lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20220107224136_1.jpg

ive had that too with both of the cooldowns, but in a different scenario when i just bit someone as a vamp, cured it and then became a WW in the same hour and then also bit someone lol (the "natural" way to do it before armory system existed lol)

Think I did that to when going after werewolf achievements, lol. I didn't wanna throw away the opportunity and made sure to pass the lineage along before flipping back to vamp :tongue:
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20220107224136_1.jpg

Think I did that to when going after werewolf achievements, lol. I didn't wanna throw away the opportunity and made sure to pass the lineage along before flipping back to vamp :tongue:

i think i performed the deed when they added the achievements for biting other players on both WW and vamp lol, so my main who was my only toon who was rank 10 in both accomplished them lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every one of my characters has vamp and werewolf together on loadouts. One of the best new features tbh.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.