The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

QoL All-in-One NPC

Theros
Theros
✭✭✭
Sugestion:

All-in-One NPC Bank, Merchant, Deconstruction Assistant and whatever future bring....
Sell it at CrownStore for 30K (5k from Bank + 5k from Merchant + 5k from Deconstruction Assistant + QoL + Future addon on)
And save some kb in database.

Good ideia?

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on March 28, 2022 8:03PM
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that is a good idea.

Add those functions to companions, even better.... no more annoying switching.
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Yes, that is a good idea.

Add those functions to companions, even better.... no more annoying switching.

Leave companions alone. They are "free" (kind off) i disagree to add that kind of function in companions for free... unless we PAY! if we Pay i agree!

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's a good idea, if one hasn't bought them all already. And if one wants all of them - I have banker and merchant, but no use for the deconstruction assistant.
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Well, it's a good idea, if one hasn't bought them all already. And if one wants all of them - I have banker and merchant, but no use for the deconstruction assistant.

Then you may buy All-IN-One with Discunt (10k discount) and both are removed from your acount. Easy!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that could work.
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    This is only to avoid the need of 50NPC in future....

Bank
    Merchant
    deconstruction
    Armory
    Smuggler
    ... Mail NPC
    ... Farm Lead's NPC
    ... Construction NPC
    ... Cook NPC
    ... Trials+Dungeons NPC

.... i mean.... there's alot of Market in here i know. But i truly belive we can solve this and make some QoL in here. For a fair price ofc!
  • _Zathras_
    _Zathras_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This topic was brought up recently, so I'll respond with the same answer:

They would lose Crown Sales.

Why? Because they are in the business of selling re-skins. Re-skins of cat mounts, indriks, costumes, motifs/styles, weapon packs, massive houses, etc. They've added merchants and bankers to that list as well.

One of the common topics is about the lack of customization for the Companions, mainly for head coverings. Why? So we will want to get different Companions..with different heads (and personalities). They are coming with the newest xpac, but I am willing to bet re-skins are coming to the Crown Store as well, like everything else.

So.. if you reduce what you currently have to buy, a merchant, a banker, a companion (currently bought through owning a xpac), and a deconstruction assistant, into just one NPC, then you remove the incentive for the customer to purchase re-skins of that entire host of NPCs. Why buy all of them, when you can just buy the Swiss Army knife of NPCs.

Given how the Crown Store is becoming more robust, and expensive, I don't see them sitting around at a table to make a decision where the answer would be "Yes!" to reduce monetization opportunities.

What I do see, are more re-skins. And, more varieties of summonable NPCs..with more re-skins.
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    _Zathras_ wrote: »
    This topic was brought up recently, so I'll respond with the same answer:

They would lose Crown Sales.

Why? Because they are in the business of selling re-skins. Re-skins of cat mounts, indriks, costumes, motifs/styles, weapon packs, massive houses, etc. They've added merchants and bankers to that list as well.

One of the common topics is about the lack of customization for the Companions, mainly for head coverings. Why? So we will want to get different Companions..with different heads (and personalities). They are coming with the newest xpac, but I am willing to bet re-skins are coming to the Crown Store as well, like everything else.

So.. if you reduce what you currently have to buy, a merchant, a banker, a companion (currently bought through owning a xpac), and a deconstruction assistant, into just one NPC, then you remove the incentive for the customer to purchase re-skins of that entire host of NPCs. Why buy all of them, when you can just buy the Swiss Army knife of NPCs.

Given how the Crown Store is becoming more robust, and expensive, I don't see them sitting around at a table to make a decision where the answer would be "Yes!" to reduce monetization opportunities.

What I do see, are more re-skins. And, more varieties of summonable NPCs..with more re-skins.

I disagree!

They can sell NPC All-In-One as a CAT. Then reseller as a DOG, then a Bird, A rock, A door, A flower, A light.... Lyris...well.... For a fair price i don't see any problem. And don't forget about Database.... Some day, db will not handle all of NPC. So, to avoid that.... All-In-One is the Perfect Soluction!

ps:They can resell Sounds... Male sounds...Female Sounds... Water sound (relax ones) etc.... You dont need 50 items to make money. Just the right one!