The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Champion points line for using fists

Medieval3D
Medieval3D
✭✭✭
Hi,

It would be great to have an improvement for using fists, it could be through champion points, although would be better if be a new skill line and champion points to complement it. I find it really fun for immersion purposes playing using fists, also there are many options for use different kinds of guantlets, the first person animation of hitting with fists is good as well third person, is like many things are there for fist, but hasn't implemented yet. I wonder If would be some improvements and new additions about fists

In some next update please consider improve fist as a worthy feature for combat.

7saft0fg36jo.jpg
Edited by Medieval3D on March 28, 2022 2:03AM
Medieval
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is sorely lacking in Unarmed and Unarmored Play.

Gotta show love to the Monks.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Hescrow
    Hescrow
    ✭✭
    New skill line in weapons such as Brawling would be awesome.

And other skill lines for weapons
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this was implemented, in order to be at all competitive with other weapon lines, it would still require some sort of “weapons”, like knuckle dusters, or a representation of a fighting style in item form to be in the empty hands, otherwise players would have to sacrifice two set piece bonuses, unless unarmed granted sufficient equivalent bonuses to make the tradeoff worth it. This would also require integration with the crafting system, which would either require a new category on an existing station, or a brand new station, as well as players learning another 9 traits on the weapons, for master crafters. All the sets in the game would need these new weapons added to their loot tables.