The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Does alchemical poison damage have chance to proc poisoned status effect?

OWLTHEMAD
OWLTHEMAD
✭✭✭✭
If so does charged improve this further?

Best Answers

• FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, the ravage health effect deals poison damage and can thereby proc the poisoned status effect. The charged trait applies to all damage sources, including poisons.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Answer ✓
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OWLTHEMAD wrote: »
    Does the destro staff improvement to status proc also apply. I know it doesnt explicitly state only magic statuses but dont think it would be much of a stretch for it to exclude the martial statuses.

Checking things before i commit transmutes

Yeah, it does work.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Answer ✓
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does the destro staff improvement to status proc also apply. I know it doesnt explicitly state only magic statuses but dont think it would be much of a stretch for it to exclude the martial statuses.

Checking things before i commit transmutes
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭