The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

MerchantsAndMercs is returning to ESO!

nextmrbig
nextmrbig
Hello and thank you for viewing our guilds official recruitment form
MerchantsAndMercs is a returning guild idea from 2012, get to know us a bit, we are currently on PS4/PS5 NA Server, our primary focus is to build a tight knit group and give players something to look forward to when logging into the elder scrolls online, we have a unique ranking system and plan to add a rewards system in the future, have veteran officers from our old guild regrouped to make it happen, mature players with the same vision however we are not elitist. can get through most veteran content without any issues, I personally don't care if you are level 10 or 3,000, all players welcome that are looking for something to grow with.

How to join currently, send me a friend's request, and someone will add you to our PSN group, you can message myself (Next_Mr_Big) (GHOSTLY-GHOST-77) or (TwiztidSamurai) for a group invite.