The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mire Drum and Vossa-Satl Emotes?

guarstompemoji
guarstompemoji
✭✭✭✭
These are rare and precious momentos, and as far as I am aware the only argonian-themed ones ingame! Would it be possible for emotes to be offered of these? Currently they are momentos, meaning they cannot be played for more than a couple of seconds--unpacked quickly, a note or two played, and then vanished just-like-that.

The other instruments are emotes, allowing them to be used in impromptu orchestras, performances, and so on!

Please let us have this QOL update!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been requested several times. It's very annoying that all the other instruments that has been added are looped emotes but the only argonian ones are 2 mementos that only play for a few seconds. I love the Dead-water drum music and wish I could play my mire drum for much longer. :(
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!