The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A request for memorial -

Gizit
Gizit
✭✭✭
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to share with you the light that we had in our Guild and potentially many others - user @Valongo

Valongo was a cherished member of our PvP Guild Nelis Misifts and sadly has passed away the 21st of March. V, was a long time member we homed in Black Reach PC/NA I am sure many of you have crossed paths with him one time or another. He had just celebrated his 70th birthday in February. Valongo loved this game, honestly most likely a lot more than many of us do. Valgono also started earlier this year creating youtube videos I encourage everyone to take a listen to the soft kind voice to which he cared for even an unnamed audience. I know I can say with certainty that myself and many of my Guild Mates enjoyed the distinct calm and easiness of being in group with him.

Valongo was pushing to become emperor what we believe to be his second toon in game this campaign cycle and in Black Reach had made it all the way to rank position #7. Those of us willing were going to strive hard to pool gold and request players ahead of him (many of which guild members) to abdicate in his honor. However in the time planning his memorial with the intertwining of our day to day lives his position has now sank to #16 as of 3/25/2022 10:30 AM EST.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin I am not sure whom else to request this of, but it would do Valongo and all whom had the pleasure of enjoying this game with him the highest honor to assign his character "Clan Jester" a title of emperor. Or even placing an extra banner for the Pact at the north gate so that we may gather in respects to him before taking the field of combat. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Valongo,
V,
Tom Watson,
Friend.
Misfit.

http://"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SlTwwK0yOE&t=28s[/url]
I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Valongo was a great guy and extremely dedicated player and will be missed by many. I think it would be amazing if ZOS could help out memorializing Valongo. He will be missed by all who knew him.

PLEASE let us know if there's anything we can do to get him Emperor or an extra pact banner at the base like GiZiT said @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin - it would mean the world to honor him this way
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
  • Knighty2501
    Knighty2501
    Soul Shriven
    I hope ZoS see's this! A friend of mine told me how chill and what a good friend he was. It's sad that he was taken so soon. My heart goes out to his guildies and friends in Nelis Misfits and to his family <3
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Please, ZoS consider this honor!!
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • GormBT
    GormBT
    This was something he was really trying hard for, please review this Zos for consideration. Cheers @Valongo rest easy.
  • Imfhiosach
    Imfhiosach
    ✭✭
    Please grant dear @Valongo posthumous Emperor title! He helped many in our guild reach it for the first time, of course never thinking of himself, always looking to lift up others and help them enjoy the game. Thanks devs for your consideration!
  • SeaSapphire
    SeaSapphire
    Soul Shriven
    Honoring @Valongo would mean the world to so many of the us.
    He was in Blackreach, Cyrodiil the night before his passing. He spent much of his time on ESO selflessly helping guildies.
    We all miss him, and ESO is a better place with people like Valongo.