The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harven's Quest Journal Addon broken?

Dahveed
Dahveed
✭✭✭✭✭
I couldn't find anything online, but does anyone else have a working version of Harven's Quest Journal? To me this addon has been essential for years, but it seems to be buggy with latest update. I hadn't logged on to ESO for quite a while, just had to do a full reinstall of a lot of my computer stuff lately.

Now with this installed when I click on "settings" I get a tonne of errors, most of them pointing to this addon.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use a lot of various of harvens addons and noticed that many of them havent been updated for a long while (i was using the all experience bars one but that one stopped saving xp bar changes so i turned it off for now)

checking this addon specifically the last time it was updated was 6/17/2021 (almost a year now) so its possible one of the recent updates made this addon no longer compatible with the current API
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Dahveed
    Dahveed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I kinda got it working but my regular UI is borked. If I try to open the menu I get errors and then can't access the vanilla menu at all :*(

Too bad, I loved this addon.
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    What is the error message??
    And which version are you talking about?

And which xp bar settings are not saved???
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    votan73 wrote: »
    What is the error message??
    And which version are you talking about?

And which xp bar settings are not saved???

in my case it was like "harvens all experience bars", and the most recent version that was available in minion (last update was also around june of 2021)

and it was any changes to the xp bars (adding/removing, changing styles, even just moving them to different location on screen), it would reset any changes as soon as i logged out and logged in (there were no error messages)

the primary thing i was using this for was tracking companion xp/rapport/skills since it was more convenient than checking companions menu constantly (i havent needed it for awhile right now because 2 current companions are maxed rapport and level for most things lol)

edit: this is the specific one i am using that was not behaving: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info467-HarvensAllExperienceBars.html
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on March 28, 2022 6:24PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • gwennoryth
    gwennoryth
    Soul Shriven
    Are you talking about this one? It says it's been updated as of today!
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    and it was any changes to the xp bars (adding/removing, changing styles, even just moving them to different location on screen), it would reset any changes as soon as i logged out and logged in (there were no error messages)

What you saying sound more like a write-protected SavedVariable file. Maybe you should delete that file and start from scratch.
    I can not confirm your bug.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    votan73 wrote: »

What you saying sound more like a write-protected SavedVariable file. Maybe you should delete that file and start from scratch.
    I can not confirm your bug.

ill try checking that later tonight
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @votan73 sorry for taking so long to get back (dealing with the games login issues for the last few days), but clearing the saved variable file seemed to do the trick, something was messed up with that likely
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master