The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mods to mitigate AWA effects on alts

tindomiel4
tindomiel4
✭✭✭
Does anyone know of/is anyone working on mods that will help with playing and tracking alts post-AWA? Unfortunately, I wasn't on the PTS, so I updated without realizing how completely (and, for now, really inconsistently) the AWA would affect the map. I cannot use silvereyes' excellent Character Achievements or Character Zone Tracker mods, because I didn't add them prior to 33. The only one that's helping me keep alt questing straight for now is Enodoc's Journal Quest Log, but it's ready to update and I'm worried it will wipe the character-specific tracking.

I am aware that with the database purge, it just may not be possible any longer. I'll use a spreadsheet if I have to :s , but the modding community is so good that I have to ask here first!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you should still be able to use the character zone tracker one after, as that one does allow you to "reset" progress for individual characters for map related items (dolmens, bosses, etc)

i dont know if that addon you mention (enodocs journal quest log) should give you a problem because questing should be character specific unrelated to the AWA (bugs with questing related to AWA is a different problem)

edit: ill ping @silvereyes so he can give a more in depth post about his addon lol
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on March 23, 2022 10:04PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • tindomiel4
    tindomiel4
    ✭✭✭
    you should still be able to use the character zone tracker one after, as that one does allow you to "reset" progress for individual characters for map related items (dolmens, bosses, etc)

Thank you! Honestly, I know the reset progress button is there, but I've been terrified to click it, because I wasn't sure what all it would reset. If it's character-specific, that is a huge relief.
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon Tracker allows you to track character-specific completion of group dungeon skillpoint quests and public dungeon skillpoints achievements on map pin tooltips and the group finder, if that helps.

Edited by WhyMustItBe on March 24, 2022 6:19AM
  • tindomiel4
    tindomiel4
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeon Tracker allows you to track character-specific completion of group dungeon skillpoint quests and public dungeon skillpoints achievements on map pin tooltips and the group finder, if that helps.

Is it still working? I'd seen chatter on other forum threads that it was messed up in the AWA shift. Either way, I'll look at it, thank you!