The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS5 NA - Freezes/DC'ing

Sookmagook
Sookmagook
✭✭✭
Something happened between last wednesday (3/16) night and Saturday (3/19). Game played fine in raid Wednesday, logged in Saturday to raid and immediately started having hard freezes followed by a dc. This issue continues. Dungeons I'm having lag, rubber banding but no dc's. I've checked all the stuff on my end. Connection, hardware both good. My download speed in 600k. I deleted game and saved data, reinstalled game, no change. I switched to my PS4 Pro, installed game...same issue. This is the only game I am having issues with, other mmo's working fine in high demand content. I seem to be alone in this issue, all my raid mates are fine. So what happened? Thoughts?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 31, 2022 7:58PM
PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sookmagook

Are you still running into any issues today?

There were some PSN related issues yesterday that should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill My issue resolved with ESO console maintenance on Wednesday. It wasn't a psn or sony issue. I think I had an inventory bug or something. Anyway...smooth sailing since maintenance.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that the freezing has been resolved. This thread will now be closed since the issue is no longer happening.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.