The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is this type of tail only for NPC khajiit?

Deboskat
Deboskat
✭✭
Hello everyone, I found a khajiit with different tail in Summerset, but I cannot find any information about this tail, and I also cannot find the second khajiit with the same tail.
Do anyone knows if this tail was once a crown store item, or it is only for NPC? Thanks~
9t6yk5ihr98l.jpg

IC Express (Senchal CS - Elden Root CS)
Elsweyr Senchal (CS)- Black Height - Moon-Sugar Meadow - Sunspire (CS) - Scar's End - Dune - Rawl'kha (CS) - Willowgrove - Elden Root (CS)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as i am aware, there are no collectible/outfit options to change the style of tails that are unique one offs, most of them can be modified a little through the use of skins or certain polymorphs

skins can change the "look" of the tail but its usually just a different color pattern, not changing the tail entirely like that

certain polymorphs (such as the cadaverous assassin) give you a skeletal tail which is by far the "largest" change to look besides the skins

i also am not sure if the tail is something you can really modify too much on the character during creation either (i only have 1 khajiit and went through creator fast so didnt pay attention, and its been like 6 years since i created my argonian)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the Sporty Tail Tuft.
    Sadly it was datamined with the Morrowind PTS back in 2017 and never released to players.

Even had a description:
    "You'll swing your tail to the Two Moons Dance with pride when it's tipped with the so-sleek Sporty Tail Tuft. Clan-Mother approved!"

🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • Deboskat
    Deboskat
    ✭✭
    as far as i am aware, there are no collectible/outfit options to change the style of tails that are unique one offs, most of them can be modified a little through the use of skins or certain polymorphs

skins can change the "look" of the tail but its usually just a different color pattern, not changing the tail entirely like that

certain polymorphs (such as the cadaverous assassin) give you a skeletal tail which is by far the "largest" change to look besides the skins

i also am not sure if the tail is something you can really modify too much on the character during creation either (i only have 1 khajiit and went through creator fast so didnt pay attention, and its been like 6 years since i created my argonian)

Thanks for yor reply :) and currently I use Moonsugar festival clothes, and it has a decoration wrap on tail :D
    Hope this NPC tail style would be available for players :D
    Elsweyr Senchal (CS)- Black Height - Moon-Sugar Meadow - Sunspire (CS) - Scar's End - Dune - Rawl'kha (CS) - Willowgrove - Elden Root (CS)
  • Deboskat
    Deboskat
    ✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »
    It's the Sporty Tail Tuft.
    Sadly it was datamined with the Morrowind PTS back in 2017 and never released to players.

Even had a description:
    "You'll swing your tail to the Two Moons Dance with pride when it's tipped with the so-sleek Sporty Tail Tuft. Clan-Mother approved!"

Oh thank you!
    Ahh that's sad, this maybe the only khajiiti tail style....don't know why it is not available for player....maybe some technical issue? But may be we still can suggest zos to upload it to crown store :D