The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon grouping tool is still broken. How to gather people for specific dungeon of gear farming?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Dungeon grouping tool is still broken. How to gather people for the specific dungeon of gear farming?
Nothing hit more than 30min. Even I can't gather group member for the newest dungeon. What is the best solution for this?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn is usually the place where people look for random mates to do trials, dungeons or gear-farming. Some will help you in whatever you need in exchange of gold.

Personally, I get the best results by asking guildmates for help. Look for a large, very social guild and engage in chats or dicord with other members, people are more likely to help you if you're friendly.
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's better now. Have you tried craglorn or captial cities?