The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tipping for Healz

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Wow...in some random adventures has been saved by the random healing from others....
Many times I never know who they are...
Would love to be able to tip them!

{snip for language]
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on March 22, 2022 1:34AM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love healing randoms while either questing or during WB/dragon etc fights. In fact, I refuse to use skills or gear that only help group members but not nearby allies.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love healing randoms while either questing or during WB/dragon etc fights. In fact, I refuse to use skills or gear that only help group members but not nearby allies.

Same. I hated the change that moved most sets to group only.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ryuvain wrote: »

Same. I hated the change that moved most sets to group only.

Some skills too like barrier can't be used
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking as someone who pretty much always plays a healer, tipping seems a bit over the top. The satisfaction of a job well done is its own reward.