The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

explenation achivement final farewell needed (shipwright's regret dungeon)

mwo1480
mwo1480
✭✭✭✭
to start, i did look around online, i did ask guildies, and in zones, and i searched around on the forum, and i dont think its a bug

after doing shipwright regret + all hidden bosses a couple of times, we cant seem to figure out how to complete the final farewell achivement

can someone explain it to me like they explaining it to a child that just is learning english? or explain it in dutch
eu/pc
every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
elle wolf .... breton temp AD
Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
(and more chars)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got it the 2nd time i ran the dungeon once i found out where the side boss was

the only requirement for the achievement is to kill all 3 side bosses at least once, they do not even have to be done in the same dungeon run
    the first side boss is the lost maiden, through a door in one of the houses before the first boss
    the second side boss is the shrouded axeman, right after the first boss you turn right before the next mob and go under the waterfall to the door
    the third side boss is the storm-cursed sailor, before the last boss behind the wrecked ship
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • byrey3
    byrey3
    Soul Shriven
    I just killed the three alone with Mirri, I have the 3 buffs actives, and still the achivement didn't poped. Why?? Must I do it with a group of 4 or what??
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had an issue with this achievement when a friend and I (and our companions) cleared normal Shipwright's Regret for the first time the other day. We killed all three secret bosses and had all three boons, but neither of us got the achievement - until I ported to my friend from the party list to get back to the beginning of the dungeon, at which point it popped for both of us.

The only thing I can think of that might have "broken" it is that after the second boss, I did not use the blue return portal while my friend did. I ran around exploring the area and then saw that he was just down the path, so I ran over to him without using the portal. I don't see why achievement credit would be dependent on using those portals, but maybe that threw something off and porting into the dungeon somehow resolved it. Or maybe it was just magic. :D
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA