The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tiny compass icons - Azurah

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I updated all my addons today and noticed when I logged in my compass pins are all tiny.

My best guess at the moment is the problem is related to Azurah, I'd previously used it to make the compass smaller by unlocking the UI and using the mouse wheel to shrink it. Recently Azurah was updated and now has new settings for the compass, which is great but it means even though everything is set to the default values my compass icons are tiny (much smaller than I'd set them) and I can't make them any bigger because the default size is also the maximum.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Is there something in the Saved Variables I can change or delete to erase my old settings and get them back to normal? Could there be another setting or addon I've forgotten about which is affecting the compass?

Edit: I confirmed it is Azurah, turning off just that 1 addon puts them back to normal, and turning it on again shrinks them again.

Here's a screenshot showing what my compass looks like, and the Azurah settings:
3WR9UPm.png
Edited by Danikat on March 18, 2022 6:17PM
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling Azurah. It took me a while to get it all set up again, but I'd forgotten how much stuff it did, some of those options I thought were base game settings, so it's probably not a bad thing to go through it again.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to turn off Azurah a few weeks ago because it started putting random large white chevrons on my map in places where there wasn't anything or anything to do, and it would display clumps of harvest nodes in various areas that always showed as generic nodes no matter how often I harvested those areas clean over and over.

No clue what the issue was, but it would do it even when it was the only addon besides minimap and harvest map turned on.

I haven't seen those issues since I turned it off.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.