The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I apply the Gloambound Staff to my character?

mikeb16_ESO41
mikeb16_ESO41
✭✭✭
I purchased the bundle, but can't see how to get to use it?
High Elf, NecroVamp
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is used exactly the same as all weapon styles, where you can use an outfit station to apply that staff style over whatever staff your character would normally have equip.
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Hi CPS

It didn't occur to me that weapons would be added etc at an outfit station. Thanks for that
    High Elf, NecroVamp
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That one can be added at the outfit station, since it is an "outfit" type style item. Just changes the look of whatever staff you're using.
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Hi JKorr

Here in the UK an 'OUTFIT' refers to items, such as...

"A clothing ensemble, often for a special occasion or activity." or "Attire, clothes, duds, habiliment(s), raiment."
    High Elf, NecroVamp
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    It is used exactly the same as all weapon styles, .
    Except there seems to be some issues (and inconsistances) with it: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/600207/bug-gloambound-bow-ticket-220316-002173
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to have to disagree NeeScrolls but if you read the blurb, at the place of purchase, it clearly says...(paraphrasing)..." when you put the weapon away, it becomes invisible." Ergo, you can't see the sheath of arrows on her back. But you can see the bow and arrow in her hand. It always pays to read the small print.
    High Elf, NecroVamp