The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Inventory Grid View - New Update 'esc' bug

FriedArgonians
With Inventory Grid View loaded, when I press the 'esc' key to go into the menu the UI error screen pops up. Only way to logout is to minimize and close the ESO program. Any newer alternative to Inventory Grid View? Thanks!!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can use /logout to go back to the character selection screen if the escape menu doesnt work

i think /quit will quit the game

best case is to probably just disable it on the character select screen for all characters until there is a addon fix
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Techwolf_Lupindo
    Techwolf_Lupindo
    ✭✭✭
    I use GridList.

From the comments section of Inventory Grid View
    Inventory Grid View is outdated and throws errors!
    Please use the addon "Grid List" instead.

Or try this patched version of IGV but I won't update this so please do not ask or bother me to:
    I've removed the embedded libraries and LibStub calls and made it depending on LibAddonMenu-2.0 version r28 or newer.
    IGV v2.0.9.3 Baertram without LibStub and other Libs
  • FriedArgonians
    Ok thanks !!
  • Diedo_Burglar
    Diedo_Burglar
    Soul Shriven
    INVENTORY GRID was the root of the ESC problems .... Thank you FriedArgonians for the post
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THANK YOU SO MUCH it has been bugging me to no end
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!