The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Help me identify this armor please?

zdkazz
zdkazz
✭✭✭✭
p29oi2lladcg.jpeg

I was playing through a delve and I really like the traditional, almost oblivion iron armor look of this set, so I was able to identify the chest as the sole shriven chest, but the shoulders look Breton but somehow are not, it’s like a stripped down version of Breton 3 or something.

What shoulders and hood are these? Please and thank you in advance for the response.

Best Answers

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems to be the soul shriven heavy shoulders as well, breton minus the leather trim, as for the hood that seems to just be a piece of generic npc clothing like the clothes you can gain by stealing. Imperial 1 hoods look close but lack the trim entirely, but most of the other hoods are far more elaborate than that and I can't match them with any motifs. It isn't a soul shriven hood either, the trim is much thicker and the material isn't tattered, though in all cases the npc could be using a style the dev's repurposed into the soul striven style later, so who knows.
    Answer ✓
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Broad shoulders would be my guess, them being an orc, the character I previewed things on had the ends floating while at the dye station and his arms are pressed out as well making it look flatter, but that's the closest fit if anything, hope the style works out for you.
    Answer ✓
  • zdkazz
    zdkazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    It seems to be the soul shriven heavy shoulders as well, breton minus the leather trim, as for the hood that seems to just be a piece of generic npc clothing like the clothes you can gain by stealing. Imperial 1 hoods look close but lack the trim entirely, but most of the other hoods are far more elaborate than that and I can't match them with any motifs. It isn't a soul shriven hood either, the trim is much thicker and the material isn't tattered, though in all cases the npc could be using a style the dev's repurposed into the soul striven style later, so who knows.

Yeah, I can see that, for some reason however the shoulders look more rounded and form fitting on this guy than on my char in the screen, idk lol
  • zdkazz
    zdkazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the answer btw