The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let us preview radiant apex roar animations in the crown store!

LurgidBean
LurgidBean
✭✭✭✭
Tl;dr- Put the roar in the store to make moar $$.

A new crown crate season is just around the corner! Not only are those with stacks of crown gems and saved crowns excitedly waiting for new offerings, many people finally have enough Seals of Endeavor to purchase a radiant mount for the first time.

Which brings me to the point. The summoning animation, roars and footsteps are the unique things about radiant apex mounts. Two of the three are invisible unless you get the mount, or can find someone who has. On less populated servers, or for less-popular mounts, this may be difficult.

WHY can't we preview the roar in the store? It is these specific extra fx that make it a radiant apex but you can't tell what you are buying until after the fact. I've seen some radiant apex out in the world after the crates have passed that I may have tried for had I known they looked so awesome. I ​can't be the only one who may have spent more crowns to shoot for a radiant had I been able to see what makes them radiant in the first place!

I think ZOS is losing what could be significant crown crate money by limiting the roar animations to after-purchase viewing.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 22, 2022 12:08AM
Xbox NA/EU
"Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • duagloth
    duagloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes!!
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% this. Animations, footprints, and sounds absolutely are decision making factors in buying these things. If I just spent the past year saving up seals of endeavor, they better be going to something I like!
  • WithMyLaserGun
    WithMyLaserGun
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. Being able to preview run animation would also be nice.
    Zorrin wrote: »
    100% this. Animations, footprints, and sounds absolutely are decision making factors in buying these things. If I just spent the past year saving up seals of endeavor, they better be going to something I like!

Exactly!