Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2022/03/11

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?

The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located north of the bank in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Telvanni Specimen Jar, Glass Dome 1,000g
  2. Clockwork Alchemy Flask 3,000g
  3. Clockwork Alchemy Rack, Tubes 3,000g
  4. Clockwork Titration Stand 3,000g
  5. Clockwork Coffer, Vertical 4,000g
  6. Animo Core, Full 10,000g
  7. Clockwork Pot, Crystals 10,000g

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: https://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Mobile-Friendly Luxury Furniture Pocket Guide: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-luxury-furniture/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/oCUYJEZwXKI
Edited by BenevolentBowd on March 12, 2022 1:07AM
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni Specimen Jar, Glass Dome 1,000g
    6DhQkuX.jpg
    Clockwork Alchemy Flask 3,000g
    jKrhtHm.jpg
    Clockwork Alchemy Rack, Tubes 3,000g
    pOkdznB.jpg
    Clockwork Titration Stand 3,000g
    WxofBnj.jpg
    Clockwork Coffer, Vertical 4,000g
    DYLl94k.jpg
    Animo Core, Full 10,000g
    45U1J3c.jpg
    Clockwork Pot, Crystals 10,000g
    QYcQT0L.jpg
    All:
    xyGqell.jpg

---

There is huge chance that after 26th march and for unknown time I will not be able to keep all-luxury-furniture-display in Forsaken Stronghold.
    I'm Russian. I won't discuss politic (both because here is not a place for it and because I'm not supporting this war) - but now it means being blocked from a lot of things. Including payments in ESO. I managed to buy next chapter, but there is no way to pay for ESO+, especially not-steam version (and crowns, so no that great fargrave music box for me).
    When my subsciption will end, limits in houses will be halfed - and my Forsaken Stronghold already have 509 items.
    So:
    - I will still take pictures (hope there will be no problems with game itself).
    - Pictures will be taken in other places. I'll move to previous location, Mournoth Keep (this two houses are best for showing light), and hope this madness will end before it will be filled.
    - Collection in Forsaken Stronghold will be stopped and partly removed (I won't be able to return items there).
    - Taking pictures will take more time.
    I know that very few people visits that "museum", most needs only pictures, so that should have minimal effect for viewers, despite of big inconvinience for me.
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am really sorry and thank you
    also known as Overlich.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all you do and, please, be safe.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    M_Volsung wrote: »
    Thanks for all you do and, please, be safe.

+1 this. :(
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowd, can you switch your sub to ESO website instead of Steam and try it that way?
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowd, can you switch your sub to ESO website instead of Steam and try it that way?

I'm not affected. The legendary picture provider Enemoriana is. :(
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m so sorry to hear this is happening to you. I too want to say thank you so much for all your pictures, and thank you to Bowd for everything you do too.

Every Friday I look at this post, even when I was in the game when the lux vendor showed up and saw the items live, just to think about what I might want that weekend. So having the list and the pictures have always been such a nice thing and I’ve always been very grateful and thankful for your hard work.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for everything, and all the best to you. It must be very difficult to deal with all this stuff...I hope for everyone's sake that peace will come soon.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specimen Jar can be turned into Lightbulbs, vacuum tubes, or defusers for your mad scientist laboratories, engineering creations, and machinations. Think of creating a giant robotic mudcrab with 8 of them sticking out of its back, all lit up showing the legs being powered up.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah.... Enemoriana.... be safe, take care, we love you. If there's anything you need, you can PM me and I'll do my best to help. I will gift you the Fargrave music box, if you can receive that?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Is there anyway @Enemoriana could be gifted a year of ESO+ in recognition of all they’ve done for the ESO community over the years? Especially since events beyond their control may prevent them from being able to continue their sub otherwise?

Thank you both, @BenevolentBowd and @Enemoriana for your contributions to the community! <3 I nearly always check for your weekly posts even during breaks/semi-hiatus to see if I should at least log in for a purchase and appreciate the extra work you do to show sizes, lighting and comparison with similar furnishings.

I hope you stay safe and well and I hope for a better world for all of us! <3
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Is there anyway @Enemoriana could be gifted a year of ESO+ in recognition of all they’ve done for the ESO community over the years? Especially since events beyond their control may prevent them from being able to continue their sub otherwise?

Thank you both, @BenevolentBowd and @Enemoriana for your contributions to the community! <3 I nearly always check for your weekly posts even during breaks/semi-hiatus to see if I should at least log in for a purchase and appreciate the extra work you do to show sizes, lighting and comparison with similar furnishings.

If they'd let me give 10k awesomes, I would.... Unfortunately, one is all they allow....
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all for your kind words! It's really important.

@Sylvermynx, already got, but thanks )
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Thanks to all for your kind words! It's really important.

@Sylvermynx, already got, but thanks )

I'm glad. But please, do let me know if there's anything I can do for you. I'm good for whatever you need.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up and Enemoriana please be careful ! Hopefully all of this won't last as long as some predict.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry to hear that Enemoriana. Your posts have always been much appreciated. Stay safe out there.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on March 12, 2022 3:42PM
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^^please do this.^^

Thank you @Enemoriana for your pictures - its always where I come to see what is up before logging in!

And please stay safe in these stupidly horrible times.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I as a lot of us, follow you regularly and appreciate all you do. But your main concern right now, is you and your family. Dont take any risk even writing and or speaking. Unfortunatly.

Again be safe. It must be your number one priority.

My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to chime in and say thank you for the pictures, they're nice and useful for me, so I check them every week :)

And also, I like these items, they're really great for the odd alchemist lab, or mad scientist lab, or you know, whatever tickles that mad furnishing itch :D
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Enemoriana this one is very sorry and hope all this madness will soon stop. And thank you for all the wonderful pictures each week with @BenevolentBowd it’s one of the weekly posts that this one looks forward to.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Test
    adv6uijfzbq8.jpg

Hmm... it let me upload a picture.

I may be able to upload some pictures. I didn't want to link to the pictures on my site because I am a bit worried my little webserver couldn't handle the traffic from the forums. :)

• BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Ah.... Enemoriana.... be safe, take care, we love you. If there's anything you need, you can PM me and I'll do my best to help. I will gift you the Fargrave music box, if you can receive that?

I was happy to gift @Enemoriana the Fargrave music box for the many months, if not years, they posted the pictures for us.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for all you do!
    I always look forward to your posts each week.
    Be safe and blessings to you and yours.
    Please take care during this madness and pray for a end soon.
    Huzzah!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)