Been more then couple years so can we have base dungeon sets style as a Outfit page style now

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
a37twvr0c6e3.png

kerpku8jiq7p.png

5n3q5t3bxpgl.png

Glady pay the 1,500 crowns for each one but mostly the Lich Crown since I am a sucker for evil based crowns....also I am tired of using the monster helm style.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    ignore the 2nd image, my browser bugged and thought it was 2 images
    Options
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think every unique style from dungeons and arenas should be available as style pages. For example the weapons from Dragonstar Arena would be a good addition just like Maelstrom ones.
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Madness wrote: »

you could just edit your post and remove it
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for the Hircine’s Veneer set to be made into an outfit style.
    The helmet is really unique:
    Skinchanger-Old-Medium-Helmet-Female-Front.jpg?ssl=1
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes:
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    Options
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »
    I think every unique style from dungeons and arenas should be available as style pages. For example the weapons from Dragonstar Arena would be a good addition just like Maelstrom ones.

100%

Or as a fun way, make it a reward for getting the hard achievements for said dungeon.

you could just edit your post and remove it

I would but the little cog won't appear on the post but it will on the comments.
    meekmiko wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the Hircine’s Veneer set to be made into an outfit style.
    The helmet is really unique:
    Skinchanger-Old-Medium-Helmet-Female-Front.jpg?ssl=1

Ngl the helm makes the character look like a Satyr
    Options
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would but the little cog won't appear on the post but it will on the comments.

The original post can be edited by clicking on the cog that appears to the right of the thread title.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then there's the old unique weapons and armor that dropped from dolmens awhile ago. Some of them have been converted to outfit styles. Such as the Crescent staff is now Abnur Tharn's staff. But there's still a few unique weapons and armor that haven't made it back as style pages.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Often think about this and talk about it with others. As early as here the other day when I was doing Selene's Web and Crypt of Hearts and got reminded of Hircine's Veneer and Shroud of the Lich. It puzzles me why we haven't gotten these as styles yet!
    Why, ZOS?
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options