The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Advice Needed for Destro Staffs

xFocused
xFocused
✭✭✭✭
Hi all.

I'm currently using a High elf Magcro Bomb build for Cyro with a Lightning Staff Main bar and Flame Back. Lightning staff has the shock damage enchantment with Infused trait. Inferno staff has the Berserker enchantment with Sharpened trait. Should I change these enchantments/traits to something different or should I keep them where I've got them at. Any advice is always much appreciated. Thank you!
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your lightning staff bar should be sharpened with the weapon enchant and your bar back should be defending/powered/infused. That or do sword and board back bar, would make you more survivable. Can I ask why you are doing double destro?
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Your lightning staff bar should be sharpened with the weapon enchant and your bar back should be defending/powered/infused. That or do sword and board back bar, would make you more survivable. Can I ask why you are doing double destro?

Honestly just trying something different. I was running Sword & Board for a while and wanted to experiment. It's been pretty fun but I'll probably eventually go back to it. When you say "weapon enchant" you mean the berserker enchant correct? Thanks for the help!
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xFocused wrote: »
    Akinos wrote: »

Honestly just trying something different. I was running Sword & Board for a while and wanted to experiment. It's been pretty fun but I'll probably eventually go back to it. When you say "weapon enchant" you mean the berserker enchant correct? Thanks for the help!

I get it, i experiment with different things often. It's where all my gold and transmutes go lol xD. Been running dual wield and ice staff on my magcro.

and yeah, i meant the weapon damage enchant, aka berserker.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp