Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Air and Flesh Atronach Crates when?

BloodyStigmata
BloodyStigmata
✭✭✭✭✭
We have;

Storm Atronach Crates
Fire Atronach Crates
Frost Atronach Crates
Iron Atronach crates

Other atronach types that I know of;

Air
Flesh

Are there any others that I missed?

I think Flesh Atronach Crates are a good candidate for the october season, but would anyone actually want flesh atronach mounts? Flesh atronachs looks gross as hell.

Air atronachs look pretty cool though. I bet they'd make good-looking mounts.
Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Air
    Flesh

Stone - like the boss in Aetherian Archive.

There was a ‘Shadow’ atronach mount, but it was a radiant apex not something integrated into the game.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, I tend to love the atro crates. Don't know why, but the mount design and the contents are always top notch in those, while the rest are more meh in my eyes.

...but flesh atro mounts... 😬
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no flesh mounts, that would be disgusting. And you know a lot of people would ride them around because they're gross.

Skeletal mounts or mounts made out of magic, slime, or ghosts bound to armour would be cool though.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s always future crate seasons.

FINALLY we are getting the same water element in the upcoming chapter crates/furniture/etc. A water-themed class would have been fun.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no flesh mounts, that would be disgusting. And you know a lot of people would ride them around because they're gross.

Yeah, I probably would do exactly that.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    My request is that Flesh Atronach crown crates come with a Flesh Atronach polymorph that is so hideous. We already have radioactive supermutants with wings riding skeletons. Go ham, and show them that you can make something so awful that everyone will be in awe of the polymorph.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like to see what would be in flesh atro crates lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to know what the flesh atro crate mounts would look like :grimace:
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have;

Storm Atronach Crates
    Fire Atronach Crates
    Frost Atronach Crates
    Iron Atronach crates

Air
    Flesh

I think Flesh Atronach Crates are a good candidate for the october season, but would anyone actually want flesh atronach mounts? Flesh atronachs looks gross as hell.

I want storm crates backkk T-T
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like to see what would be in flesh atro crates lol

Maybe some furnishings like Flesh chairs or Flesh.... Lights 🤔
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe some furnishings like Flesh chairs or Flesh.... Lights 🤔

Just like the ones on my patio Yeah that sounds cool.
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have;

Storm Atronach Crates
    Fire Atronach Crates
    Frost Atronach Crates
    Iron Atronach crates

Air
    Flesh

I would LOVE a flesh Atro mount, Calion/ the pale sentinel from the osuary of Telicar was SO ADORABLE.
    also gives me Salad Fingers vibes
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's weird, but flesh atronach mounts sounds more lore friendly than other mounts we have gotten. Disturbing and would make people run for the guards, but lore friendly nontheless. If necromancers can raise people they loved as these things, then why not their favourite horse?
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Flesh would be around Q3 for Halloween.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Flesh
    Stone
    Air
    Cold Fire
    Water (In lore)
    Shadow (Unlikely for a crate though, but they exist. They are Radiant Apex since they are crazy rare)
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Flesh atronachs are awfully gross but I think they'd make a really cool Q3/October crate season as others have said. I think they also have really good radiant apex potential, like a plague-cursed one with vibrant green and black ooze effects or something.
    I think air atronach is also a good theme but would be for me personally uninteresting.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)