Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Tsaesci Style didn't return yet :(

Mithrandill
Mithrandill
Soul Shriven
Last year at March we had Tsaesci Style at Crown Store but It didn't return this year. Can you guys get it back to Crown Store for this month too ? Maybe a little suprise or maybe can we see it next month ? I have been waiting for Tsaesci Style for a long time I couldn't get it last year :S and I would love to get that style. I am sure many other players agree with me and waiting for this style to get back.
  • Mithrandill
    Mithrandill
    Soul Shriven
    April and still noting 1 year and 1 month since the appearance of Tsaesci Motif on the crown store.
  • Faltasë
    Faltasë
    ✭✭✭
    I also agree! Please ZoS bring back the Tsaesci motif! I've missed it!

XBOX 2015-2019
    PC-NA 2019-2022
    ESO was lost to the depths

Auri-El is the one true God.
  • oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭
    Yes please! I really want Tsaesci Style to come back.
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    +1 from me too. I really love the hat of that motif.
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring it back please ZOS!
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this style a few years ago and I always get asked what motif I'm using, hurts to say the same thing everytime "It's tsaesci style but it isn't available right now sadly"

Just bring it back for everyone please, rotate crown store items more often, you're just using sales doing this.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's returning in a couple of weeks.
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this is kind of old, but also looking for this style. Hoping to see it soon.
    Xbox X- NA
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ellmarie wrote: »
    I know this is kind of old, but also looking for this style. Hoping to see it soon.
    It was available a month ago, so you'll probably be waiting a year or so.

• ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭✭
    ellmarie wrote: »
    It was available a month ago, so you'll probably be waiting a year or so.

Dang, I didn't see it. Crap.
    Xbox X- NA
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    they should keep all things in the game ..