The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, please give us a chance to play no-DM/objective BGs.

Peace_Walker
Peace_Walker
Soul Shriven
The new queue system of BG has already been discussed a lot and I think almost everyone would agree that BG = DM now. No matter what you queue only resulting in DEATHMATCH.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/590843/battlegrounds-still-deathmatch-only/p1
From this thread we can know the rate of a non- DM BG is under 1%. This rate is totally ridiculous.

I'm not against DM at all. What I want is that we could have a chance to play no-DM BGs which is nearly impossible due to current queue system.
"A frequent complaint we saw, though, was the disappointment that we removed something that is ultimately at the core of our game: the freedom of choice." quote from other posts.

There are many achievements/dyes and style pages are tied to non-DM BG modes. You can earn Stormlord Style and Fire Drake Style only from non-DM BGs. I want them badly but there is nothing I can do to farm them. Because no matter what I queue only resulting in DM. What a sad story.

I'm not a native speaker and sorry for my bad expression. I really care about this game and hope this issue can be solved.
Edited by Peace_Walker on March 3, 2022 6:47AM
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are, the queue is reverting back to just random at a future update (probably u33). So there will only be the random queue, you can't choose what you get and every game will probably be treated as a DM even if it isn't but you will get the other games
  • Peace_Walker
    Peace_Walker
    Soul Shriven
    @hafgood Thank you for telling me that and I'm glad to know it. The post about the upcoming change is not easily seen and I didn't find it at first. Also I agree with you that we should leave the split between deathmatch and random but remove deathmatch from the random queue.