The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily writ recipes rewards

Bitter_Apple21
Been doing daily writs out of VV, and I started wondering if the provisioning recipe rewards are somehow driven by region.

In other words, if I start doing the daily writs out of another zone or something, would the recipes that drop as rewards be different from VV? I guess a similar aspect is the style material that you get from DECON the items you get. Would they also change by region?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you get the same handful of recipes at the writ crafting level no matter where you do your writs.
  • Bitter_Apple21
    @PeacefulAnarchy

Thanks.

Was wondering if I could expand my master crafter's library of recipes.

Thanks for saving me wasted time.

B)
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can, however, do your provisioning writs at different levels to get more recipes.

The tier of provisioning writ you does affect the drops.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Bitter_Apple21
    @tmbrinks

Thanks. It was not that. Got 4 toons, all at CP, but only one is above basic on provisioning (the master).

That one has been getting "duplicates" of the CP160 recipes for a while now, and it dawned on me (even the green ones), that I feel that there are lots more CP160 green recipes in the game that have not dropped. The other ones are actually getting duplicates of some of the lower level blue recipes.

That got me thinking (particularly on the gear rewards and the mat decon types that occur after decon) that the recipe reward list might be somehow connected to the region.

At some point, I will probably go thru some website on the actual recipes and see if I have got them all.

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tmbrinks

Thanks. It was not that. Got 4 toons, all at CP, but only one is above basic on provisioning (the master).

That one has been getting "duplicates" of the CP160 recipes for a while now, and it dawned on me (even the green ones), that I feel that there are lots more CP160 green recipes in the game that have not dropped. The other ones are actually getting duplicates of some of the lower level blue recipes.

That got me thinking (particularly on the gear rewards and the mat decon types that occur after decon) that the recipe reward list might be somehow connected to the region.

At some point, I will probably go thru some website on the actual recipes and see if I have got them all.

Yes, there are plenty of recipes that do not drop from the daily writ reward pool that only come from looting in the "world" to get them.

If you're on PC, I'd suggest the add-on "Character Knowledge" as that will have a list of all the possible recipes and which ones each of your character knows. If not, there are websites that have them all linked and you can manually check (I think there's some Google Sheets going around too that you can use to track them for yourself that others have made)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points