The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House of Ravenwatch Title -- need little advice please

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
I have done all this on one character, but i want it also on 2 others (i know i can have in in the drop down, but nooo i want to speak at the end to Verandis)
Those though did not finished the basic Tamriel. (lv 40 and lv 37)

So here my need of advice :smile:

- should i start the part of Rivenspire with the first introduction of this house in the lore
or
- should i start immediatly in Greymoor ?

oh and my two characters are vampire :)

I am tempted to start in Rivendell, and then jump in Greymoor but i fear i will not may be have time to do both until the launch date (unknown as of today)

Thank you
Edited by Lauranae on February 28, 2022 5:53PM
My most recent characters
AD - Amareni NB
-
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »
    I have done all this on one character, but i want it also on 2 others (i know i can have in in the drop down, but nooo i want to speak at the end to Verandis)

- should i start the part of Rivendell with the first introduction of this house in the lore
    or

I am tempted to start in Rivendell, and then jump in Greymoor but i fear i will not may be have time to do both until the launch date (unknown as of today)

Thank you

Doesn't matter. Next update, all your toons will have the title.

Edit: providing you've already completed it on one of your characters
    Edited by McTaterskins on February 28, 2022 5:51PM
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »

- should i start the part of Rivendell with the first introduction of this house in the lore
    or

Thank you

Doesn't matter. Next update, all your toons will have the title.

May it doesn't matter for you, for me it does :) i will know i did it myself for those characters and that was not freely given.

But thank you anyway for your answer
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If your concern is being able to have that conversation at the end of the Dark Heart storyline epilogue, and you're not sure you'll have time to go through three zones before the update, I would start with Greymoor. Those characters will miss out on bits of dialogue here and there that refer back to Rivenspire, but that will be minor, and they'll be establishing their relationships with the House Ravenwatch members as they go through the Skyrim and Reach storylines.

The main thing I can think of that hits differently if you've done Rivenspire is the Markarth prologue. The events of Rivenspire are an important context for what happens in that prologue, but even if you haven't done Rivenspire it happens anyway, so if you can find a way to roll with it on newer characters then you might be okay even without that emotional context. But I'd say that part is up to you, since you know what happens and how you feel about it and how important that is to you/your character(s).
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    If your concern is being able to have that conversation at the end of the Dark Heart storyline epilogue, and you're not sure you'll have time to go through three zones before the update, I would start with Greymoor. Those characters will miss out on bits of dialogue here and there that refer back to Rivenspire, but that will be minor, and they'll be establishing their relationships with the House Ravenwatch members as they go through the Skyrim and Reach storylines.

The main thing I can think of that hits differently if you've done Rivenspire is the Markarth prologue. The events of Rivenspire are an important context for what happens in that prologue, but even if you haven't done Rivenspire it happens anyway, so if you can find a way to roll with it on newer characters then you might be okay even without that emotional context. But I'd say that part is up to you, since you know what happens and how you feel about it and how important that is to you/your character(s).

Thank you!! i decided to start in rivenspire. I will just avoid some secondary quests to not spend to much time on there as i did with the other character. But i feel as vampire that starting there is the best. And yes as you said, its important for my characters.
    AD - Amareni NB
    -