The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP server events last night

Larcomar
Larcomar
✭✭✭✭✭
I wasn't on but I heard quite a bit about them. Not really my cup of tea, but I was impressed by the number of people who turned out. It takes a unique individual to bring that many people together. When they normally just want to T bag each other....

Anyway, I may have missed it but flicking through the forums this am I was surprised no one was talking about it. It's like it didn't happen. May just be that MYM's on and everyoen's back to killing each other. But, um, is Zeni moderating this stuff? You never know with the forums these days.
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's times like this when you realise that our online gaming community is actually pretty awesome <3

In case anyone wasn't aware, there were a number of player-organised event last night, each designed to show solidarity with the good people of Ukraine.

If you took part, took notice, or just stopped to see what was going on, then good for you!

GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    The alliance locked server for Cyrodiil was the most populated I’ve ever seen at that hour! For all 3 alliances. It was impressive. I did not go in however because I was about to get off
  • mouton
    mouton
    ✭✭✭
    I was not expecting the event to be so smooth. It was impressive to be there. I'll let the organizer to drop a word. Many thanks to them. Still, here are some screens.

wlvdbz53jimz.png
    5jf9kq03cjhw.png
    erfhah27n1m9.png
    sqydw14ko2j5.png
    Sheep by nature and by name - ToxicPlayers addon author - Once upon a time, Vindicte Guild's Sheep
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome pics @mouton - wonder if anyone else has any?

Really quite something.

@ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_Kevin were you aware this was taking place? It would make a super story - hundreds if not thousands of gamers from all-around the world coming together in your virtual world to support those suffering in the real one.

<3
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ravenwatch EU - PC

NO WAR MARCH in pvp zone.
    We ran without weapon, without mount, around the rumare lake and doing some sits with music and dance at some points (bridge and outposts)

About 60ich people together against war.

fgh568456456gf4h.jpg
    f898g786g4h6gh5645684m56j4kjk.jpg
    sdf12564ds564f564ds564f5ds4f56d4sf.jpg
    dsf54564sd56f456456d4sf.jpg

It was awesome.

(I had to smudge names to respect the rules of the forum)

5gf4h5fg4h564gf56h456gf4h56gf4h.jpg

Edited by Xarc on February 28, 2022 10:57AM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a queue of 75 to get into Ravenwatch on PS EU, when it's normally empty, well done all <3
  • Jack-0
    Jack-0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch, pc EU, I managed to get a few screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/gVJzsWZ

• Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome pics @mouton - wonder if anyone else has any?

Really quite something.

@ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_Kevin were you aware this was taking place? It would make a super story - hundreds if not thousands of gamers from all-around the world coming together in your virtual world to support those suffering in the real one.

<3

Tbh I was actually wondering if they were, but were suppressing references to it. I'd guess ESO has a lot of russian players and ZOS makes a lot of money from them. I don't generally do protest marches etc but I do like making a nuisance of myself when companies engage in unethical practices, breach consumer rights or just do stuff that's a tad dubious :)
  • MoTa
    MoTa
    ✭✭
    Saint_Crow uploaded a video: PC EU 7days campaign - Fields of regret

https://youtube.com/watch?v=L1diPneLfBM

ESOFam <3
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow this is amazing!!! I’m so proud that the ESO community does stuff like this
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashpit PC EU :)

xxdassabskem.png

ymz9t6of7fgv.png
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grayhost - PC EU
    ilrqnhxbox4q.jpg

The line continued far behind.
    Edited by Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo on February 28, 2022 12:50PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is super AWESOME!

As far as not seeing anything on the forum, it may be that people thought it might skate rather close to the line when it comes to real world politics etc. I personally feel anything that can mitigate some of the stuff happening lately should be encouraged.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing! Well done #ESOFam

Now, excuse me. I think I have something in my eye.
    The Moot Councillor
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this. Thanks for sharing. <3 I wish I had been able to participate (wrong server, wrong time zone), but this thread almost makes up for it.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @saint_crow ‘s video just made me cry. <3

S.
  • Feljax
    Feljax
    ✭✭✭
    This is absolutely amazing. Was there anything happening on PS4? Had I known, I would've showed up!
    Edited by Feljax on February 28, 2022 3:16PM
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to reddit, PC-NA is upcoming.

Here's the post from reddit:

EsoAgainstWar Walk PC/NA
    Hello fellow eso players. Thursday March 3 at 530pm Central (CST) we will gather in Cyrodiil (must be at least lvl 10 to gain entry) on the Standard No CP campaign called Ravenwatch at Cropsford regardless of what faction has it. Then walk to Vlastarus.

Does not matter what race what class or what alliance you are!!! This is a peaceful event/walk. No hate chat and no PvP kills. There will be a temporary discord set up for this so we can enjoy each others company and laughter. No ending time for this as it is a come and go event. Please share this with all your friends and other guilds. More the merrier!

May the Divines guide you.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I freaking love this! Such an amazing display of support to be found in a game we all love. /bowsinrespect
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say that I am not the one who is organizing this and I am not sure who is, but I plan on attending this event.
  • mouton
    mouton
    ✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    Tbh I was actually wondering if they were, but were suppressing references to it. I'd guess ESO has a lot of russian players and ZOS makes a lot of money from them. I don't generally do protest marches etc but I do like making a nuisance of myself when companies engage in unethical practices, breach consumer rights or just do stuff that's a tad dubious :)

The march was not against any country or person, it's likely more against war, simply.
    Sheep by nature and by name - ToxicPlayers addon author - Once upon a time, Vindicte Guild's Sheep
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in. Again, freaking AWESOME!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw dang, I totally missed it. :'(

I did see a group of people holding a large prayer circle in the middle of Rimmen, though. That was pretty nice.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! :sunglasses:
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    awesome. i hope b from a will stop now all war indentet actions after seeing this political event in a game-warzone
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was actually awesome and kinda surreal. I mean not only it was a PvP activitie zone, but also it was hosted during PvP event - with double AP... and yet no one was ganked...

It is things like this that gives me hope in humanity. That we can all coexist in peace.

Every time we have some new content reveal, during ESO live twitch, Rich Lambert always says something in line that ESO is a virtual world that we can escape to and ESO players themselves create world and its stories. Well, unfortunately there are things that we can not escape from, no matter how hard we try.

The "March of Peace" that took place, is the kind of story that was made by players. An epic one. The magnitude of it... something tells me that it will be one of those stories that will live on forever.
    Perhaps it will be even immortalized by the devs - just like the story of ESO's 1st player that was crowned emperor. That story we can read in an in-game lore book.

Story like this certainly deserves it too.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was actually awesome and kinda surreal. I mean not only it was a PvP activitie zone, but also it was hosted during PvP event - with double AP... and yet no one was ganked...

It is things like this that gives me hope in humanity. That we can all coexist in peace.

Every time we have some new content reveal, during ESO live twitch, Rich Lambert always says something in line that ESO is a virtual world that we can escape to and ESO players themselves create world and its stories. Well, unfortunately there are things that we can not escape from, no matter how hard we try.

The "March of Peace" that took place, is the kind of story that was made by players. An epic one. The magnitude of it... something tells me that it will be one of those stories that will live on forever.
    Perhaps it will be even immortalized by the devs - just like the story of ESO's 1st player that was crowned emperor. That story we can read in an in-game lore book.

Story like this certainly deserves it too.

If I could give you 100k awesomes, I would. <3 and HUGS.
  • mouton
    mouton
    ✭✭✭
    For those interested, you'll get more information and screenshots on twitter under the hastag #ESOFamAgainstWar

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ESOFamAgainstWar

Edited by mouton on March 1, 2022 9:05AM
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mouton wrote: »
    The march was not against any country or person, it's likely more against war, simply.

I'm sure you're right. But a lot of people wore blue and gold colours and a section of the playerbase seem to have taken issue with that. One of my guild hadn't changed his outfit back and felt that he had to log off the next day because he was getting harassed by multiple players sending hate tells saying "pro war stuff and pro putin stuff." It's a shame but I guess some people will take issue even with an anti war march.
  • atherusmora
    atherusmora
    ✭✭✭
    Bring this to console PS NA/EU please!!! So touching! So beautiful, so peaceful!! We want to show solidarity too!!
    (Pet)Magsorc Main
    PS4 NA
    PvX
    Long Live the Queen!!!