The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does an addon like this exist (Housing)?

Unknown_Redemption
Unknown_Redemption
✭✭✭✭✭
Im having a really hard time finding/crafting known furnishings while I work on decorating. Tables, as an example are split amongst 4 different craft stations. I know about 90% of all patterns and now have hundreds of things to scroll past when searching for ideas. I got so frustrated that I just used the crown store UI to finish my kitchen.

I dont use many addons and a guildmember just directed me to Craftstore; which is great, but still not what I am wanting... and I dont even know if something like this exists.

unknown.png

As an example, I like to decorate in phases and its hard finding various fruits, veggies, and meals - especially when I dont know their names. Is there anything out there like this?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The UESP has a Furniture Database, it might be categorized by food, drink etc. Also, there are a couple websites like ESO Fashion that may have a better DB Search.

Search Furniture over at ESOUI and sort by most popular as I believe there is a Preview Addon
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• anjasa
    anjasa
    I use a spreadsheet. I find it faster/easier to search than anything else.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/comment/7483637/#Comment_7483637

This one's really helpful. Then I can just ctrl+f and search "Table" and it tells me what station to use, and what section it's under. It does get really overwhelming and I hope there's a fix planned one day to make it more streamlined and easy to search / craft what you're looking for. It's hard to remember where everything belongs, especially when some things seem really arbitrary.
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anjasa wrote: »
    I use a spreadsheet. I find it faster/easier to search than anything else.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/comment/7483637/#Comment_7483637

This one's really helpful. Then I can just ctrl+f and search "Table" and it tells me what station to use, and what section it's under. It does get really overwhelming and I hope there's a fix planned one day to make it more streamlined and easy to search / craft what you're looking for. It's hard to remember where everything belongs, especially when some things seem really arbitrary.

Thank you so much for that, I too hope they one day create a UI for furnishings to be similar to how the Crown UI is done.... maybe there could be an assistant similar to how the new decon gal functions.