The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Spell Orb from Psijic needs a up

Hescrow
Hescrow
✭✭
Hello,

All is in the title!

I think Spell Orb passive from Psijic-Order guild needs a big up because you need to launch 5 psijic spells (10 seconds max between each) to hope launch Spell Orb.
And the result is a too low damage.
We need a big up to reward player who succeeded to trigger this passive which is almost impossible in PVP (ok in PVE).
Either you trigger every spell or increase dramatically damage scale (at least x3)

• preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elemental weapon is already the meta mag-spammable.
    That would just strengthen an already strong meta.
    That's a big no.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    preevious wrote: »
    Elemental weapon is already the meta mag-spammable.
    That would just strengthen an already strong meta.
    That's a big no.

I disagree. Sorc meta is frag spam, DK is whip, Templar is jabs, Necro is skull, and even Warden has better options with frost reach or Cliff Racer (including passive effects). Nightblades do well with Ele Weapon, as long as they have another front bar siphoning skill for the 8% magicka and a healer to keep them alive.

I miss the days of Sorcerer and ranged Templar melting things with Ele Weapon, rewarding perfect weaving. Now both are stuck with slow and clunky class spammables, which have misleading animations and make it easy to fail light attacks.

Now Ele Weapon is getting a cost reduction next patch, so we should see where it lands after that buff. If it is still underpowered then I'm all for buffing Spell Orb.