The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constantly getting booted with 307

Daedalus4096
Daedalus4096
Soul Shriven
Since yesterday morning, I've been getting booted from the NA megaserver with a 307 error code every time I play. This happens anywhere from a few seconds to half an hour after logging into the game world. My last attempt lasted a little over eighteen minutes. I don't run with any addons and, as of this morning, my display drivers are up to date. I've opened a ticket (220224-005465), but I know the support agents are all busy helping other people. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to resolve this? Thanks in advance.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Daedalus4096

Your ticket has recently received an updated from our support team. Please be sure to try the steps provided in our latest reply, and update your ticket to let us know if you are still experiencing this error.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 25, 2022 9:51PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ncr4nk
    ncr4nk
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also getting booted with a 307 error. For the past 24 hours. Ever since leveling my Alchemy and Provisioning. It's not on this account, but my main doesn't have a forum account? No idea what that's about.

Anyway just wanted to bring some more awareness to this since it's apparently not just me.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I too am getting it.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ncr4nk

If you are able to reproduce the Error 307 when crafting, you should submit a bug report ticket here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post