Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hey Devs. A few ideas (HOUSING+)

Rezdayn
Rezdayn
✭✭✭✭✭
1) When you get Grand Overlord you are able to purchase the housing item "Decoy Elder Scroll". That's awesome however it would be even better if we could stop it from glowing and spinning. Currently it is one of two colours and constantly animated. Having it be still without a colour effect would be really really nice. I have two of them but cant find a use for them when they produce so much light and constantly spin.

2) It would be cool if we could resell the achievement furnishings we have back to the vendor we got them from. NOT TO OTHER PLAYERS. Example: You spend 100K/AP on an achievement furnishing and you end up finding it to big or not applicable to your house. Instead of banking it and never using it OR worse deleting it due to space issues, you could resell it back to the vendor for the AP or gold you spent on it.

3) More housing slots haha.

Honourable mention that isn't to do with housing: Monster trophy dyes are near impossible to obtain. They are common dyes but have a near 0% drop rate which makes them practically impossible to obtain. I have every dye in the game (minus 6 trophy dyes) and I can safely say that the "common" monster trophy dyes are the most impossible dyes to obtain... I have now given up on even obtaining them which really hurts my OCD when I look in a outfit station... Make them the nicest dyes in the game and label them as "Super Rare" instead of "common" OR fix the drop rate so they are actually common...

Anyways... just a few ideas I have which I have noticed a lot of other people share.

I know some people will do the obligatory "no they should fix lag or performance first" but honestly they can walk and chew gum at the same time...
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on February 25, 2022 2:44AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #2 would also be great for Luxury Guy.

I bought both the Wedding Curtains and Wedding Curtains, Wide, because I wasn’t sure which one would fit the trellis in Thieves Oasis. I went back to see if I could sell the one that didn’t fit back to him and it looked like I could, but for 0 gold.

He’s only there on the weekend. Give us time to try them out and return them for full gold price before the end of the weekend if they don’t work out.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA