The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing if you stop subbing question

skyrimfantasy
skyrimfantasy
✭✭✭
If I were to decide to stop my Plus subscription, does housing act like the craft bag in that what I have in the house remains the same but I'm just not able to add anything further unless it's below the non-sub allotment?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, from past threads, that’s exactly my understanding of how it works. You won’t lose placed furnishings, but you will not be able to place additional while over the non-ESO+ cap.

I believe that you can also adjust the placement of furnishings so long as you do not fully pick them up (so no bringing furnishings through doorways/portals as that would require removing and then replacing it).
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, from past threads, that’s exactly my understanding of how it works. You won’t lose placed furnishings, but you will not be able to place additional while over the non-ESO+ cap.

I believe that you can also adjust the placement of furnishings so long as you do not fully pick them up (so no bringing furnishings through doorways/portals as that would require removing and then replacing it).

That's correct.

Any furnishings you have placed will stay where they are. You can move them around but if you put them into your inventory or otherwise remove them from the house you won't be able to put them back unless you're below the unsubbed furnishing limit (which is 1/2 what it is with a subscription).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks much for the confirmation, I just wanted to be sure since I host a guild hall.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you just wait for the free ESO+ week to re-arrange your house.
    Too many toons not enough time