The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Share your bathroom designs.

Fizzyapple
Fizzyapple
✭✭✭
I'm working on a very simple Bosmer shower at my home in Greenshade.

5vtp76d1j1zo.png

jgz9amhgd0j8.png

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears :)

• Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your bathroom design looks great, so natural! I don't know if there's anything in these pictures that could help, but here is the bathroom I recently built in my snow globe home:
    5idtqsx3ot13.png
    swed0c0qrusg.png
    7s5qoinp0ge3.png
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your bathroom is absolutely gorgeous @Elvenheart.
    PCNA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fizzyapple I love the outdoor simple bathroom idea! I am a big fan of simple as well as elegant designs in general.

This is the simple semi-outdoor bathroom I recently finished on the upper balcony of Old Mistveil Manor where my Nord Dragonknight lives.

0c9fk5w8vfpt.jpg
    246h4yia2o3i.jpg
    nboet4w49pq4.jpg
    Edited by SilverBride on March 2, 2022 8:27PM
    PCNA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a bathroom which I'm rather pleased with the result, it started with a friend who did a lot of fishing and who gave me some of the furnishings he got from that. I thought the Alinor house would be a fitting place to display them. Sadly, he is no longer a friend but I still have the lovely furnishings and am fishing on my own.

njtlwon3k9eg.jpg

a2jgagwqaonb.jpg

pt5su15i807l.jpg

It's really hard to get a good snapshot because the room is small and I have things in all the corners. I hope this gives you an idea though it looks a lot darker here than in the game and is a little hard to see.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...it looks a lot darker here than in the game and is a little hard to see.

I don't know why it does that, but I've noticed the same thing. So now I use a graphics editor and turn the brightness up all the way on my screenshots before I post them.
    PCNA
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...it looks a lot darker here than in the game and is a little hard to see.

I don't know why it does that, but I've noticed the same thing. So now I use a graphics editor and turn the brightness up all the way on my screenshots before I post them.

That’s a great idea! And I think the Mistveil Manor upper porch turned out awesome 🙂
  • Maldicious
    Maldicious
    Soul Shriven
    This is the Roman-style bathhouse that I made in Potentate's Retreat. It was my first structure building experience and I really enjoyed doing it.

o6fsh7h8heb0.png
    wrnrfwtw8wwb.png
    bc9apne28uwk.png
    ned6tic91mge.png
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These bathrooms are all very lovely!

The naturalistic Bosmer shower, the fancy Snowglobe bathroom, the Mistveil outdoor bathroom, and the Potentate’s bathhouse are perfect for each setting!

I added a lot Moonlit vines to my Potentate’s in the interior and they work well to establish a unifying theme for the whole property.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to present the Bank of Loggerfall!

I made it so my characters had a convenient and secure place to make deposits between adventures. It even comes with a custom bathroom attendant, Ansalmo, who can handle any problem, no matter the size. But BE CAREFUL: The water in the sink can be a tad too cold!

obf4swzwqce2.png
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery has 3 and 1/2 modest bathrooms. It's a Jarl's house with community areas and with lots of rooms, about 15, even an infirmary and a surgery area for the sick and injured. I am still working on it and here are some pictures of the bathrooms.

The Jarl's bathroom.
    K17lWGS.png

A different angle
    FJXgXAj.png

This is a very modest 1/2 bath right off the small chapel
    QRP7LxZ.png

The small chapel for reference- the 1/2 bath is tucked away to the right of the podium.
    TzGf6xu.png

The infirmary is located on the 4th floor and this is a picture of the bathroom there. Not pictured is the tub and toilet.
    q3AGi51.png

Lastly this bathroom is between a sitting room and two bedrooms. The picture is an overhead view. I temporarily removed the floor above it to take the screenshot.
    ZbkBUNh.png
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my Alinor Townhouse (PC/EU) (my id is kind.hero)

Entrance:
    qpJCe8G.png

Inside:
    SAulIom.png

1J210gT.png

Sink:
    uNGbfhO.png

Bathtub area:
    TiWVK0m.png

Toilet and depleted scrolls :smile:
    tFvvO5G.png

View from the tub:
    n66OplU.png
    Edited by kind_hero on March 10, 2022 3:31PM
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is my little bath house at the Halls of Colossus:

ziy83dsvgsi3.jpg

gidy7hw060g3.jpg

fgqgmjdg0r7n.jpg

• Fizzyapple
    Fizzyapple
    ✭✭✭
    Oh woah these are all amazing. And the lighting I'm so loving all of it! Getting the lighting right I find to be the hardest part but the most rewarding once you get it right. I'm going to have to ask you all for some tips for this Bosmer forest spirit/Y'ffre shrine I'm planning on making at Bouldertree.

Edit: I already have a question. How do you make a room darker than the others? I want to make the back pod at Bouldertree Refuge dark inside and I'm not quite sure how to go about *** that. Thanks everyone :)
    Edited by Fizzyapple on March 26, 2022 5:04PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fizzyapple wrote: »
    Oh woah these are all amazing. And the lighting I'm so loving all of it! Getting the lighting right I find to be the hardest part but the most rewarding once you get it right. I'm going to have to ask you all for some tips for this Bosmer forest spirit/Y'ffre shrine I'm planning on making at Bouldertree.

Edit: I already have a question. How do you make a room darker than the others? I want to make the back pod at Bouldertree Refuge dark inside and I'm not quite sure how to go about *** that. Thanks everyone :)

I don’t know if EHT let’s you make houses darker or not. I’m pretty sure there is no way to do that on console.

I would love for the devs to add ambient light controls to housing, it could drastically reduce the number of lighting furnishings that need to be placed in a house.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a bucket near the bed.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • ShinyBacon
    ShinyBacon
    ✭✭✭
    my bathroom upstairs in Tel Galen

gs8rgqtd0bni.png
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earth Cavern in my bosmer glade
    e1gyankefm4q.jpg
    iyoa4eynqukm.jpg

Moon sugar in my bosmer home
    pp98bu419zeb.jpg

I wanted a style close to the nature, using water around and natural elements
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those are both really awesome!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    Bathroom in my Psijic Townhouse
    Screenshot-20220425-183617.png

Screenshot-20220425-183640.png

Screenshot-20220425-183838.png

visitors are welcome :)@rosalith PC-EU
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • Calyaina
    Calyaina
    ✭✭
    My modern refurb bathroom at Proudspire
    bchzfl0ya49j.png
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My little "restroom" at Stillwaters Retreat

yvwnc7vsdmm8.jpg

n2te6zu4a1y7.jpg

• Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    I have a couple tweaks I'd like to still do with this but for the most part my little bathroom's done (Ayleid gate possible still)

m9qno4y57ppp.png

on9tjiz2udqn.png
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I wish there was a way to add water to the tub
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    I wish there was a way to add water to the tub

I mean two of the tubs have water and steam to them. The one above definitely does even if it is crowns to get it

b87ve7ideum2.png

Bonus shot cause I realized I didn't really give much of a look at the aquarium

4r3joj16xi42.png