The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multi threaded rendering - textures issue

Hexsigma
Hexsigma
Soul Shriven
I have an issue with the game, not sure if other people had this too. Whenever I turn on "multi threaded rendering" I get a large boost in fps, however the game starts having this weird issue where textures (including npc's and even players sometimes) have a big delay in loading. The delay is let's say about 5-20 seconds.

Players a lot of the time appear as black silhouettes which don't appear to be animated. After a while they do show up, but the lag persists no matter where I go. Another thing that I noticed is that this issue seems to affect sound too. Some sounds are delayed while other don't play at all.

I thought this was a server side issue (although my ping is normal), but after some testing I noticed that out of all the settings only multi threaded rendering does this.

Do you guys know of any possible solution to this issue? Is anyone else having this problem too?

I will leave my specs below if it helps.

CPU: Intel core I5 6400

GPU: GTX 1060 6gb VRAM version

RAM: 24 GB DDR4 @ 2300 mhz

The game is also running on an SSD.