Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "Community Spotlight- ManCaveGaming"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
pl13cd3qyllz.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Community Spotlight- ManCaveGaming"

"Clash with your fellow players across Cyrodiil, the Imperial City, and Battlegrounds as you collect bonus XP, collectibles, and more!"
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My focus when showing PvP is positivity, showing the community that it’s okay to be good at PvP and still have a positive attitude. I always tell my community, "It’s okay to die in PvP, it’s okay to suck at PvP, it’s okay to be scared at first. Come to Cyrodiil with me, and I will help ease that fear while creating laughs along the way.”

This is a lovely sentiment! Other players who had this attitude helped me learn to enjoy PVP, and it's always good to see more PVPers embracing that.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My focus when showing PvP is positivity, showing the community that it’s okay to be good at PvP and still have a positive attitude. I always tell my community, "It’s okay to die in PvP, it’s okay to suck at PvP, it’s okay to be scared at first. Come to Cyrodiil with me, and I will help ease that fear while creating laughs along the way.”

This is a lovely sentiment! Other players who had this attitude helped me learn to enjoy PVP, and it's always good to see more PVPers embracing that.

Agreed. This speaks to the gaming 'community' as a whole, really.