Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Necromancer guild

DevilsEve
DevilsEve
Soul Shriven
So I've had an idea for a Necromancer guild, where the GM is an actual necromancer and all the members are their undead summons, that's the theme anyways. the members would have to look like an undead especially in guild activities. Everyone else doesn't need to be a necromancer they can be anything, but they do need to look the undead part. I would create the guild myself but I don't have the time to be a master, but would love to join a guild like this if it already exists or if someone is willing to make it. So if you think this is a good idea, and want to create it, let me know or if you already have a guild like this throw me an invite!
  • Dementia5
    Dementia5
    That actually sounds like a good idea! I'm a necromancer but am already building up a guild whose activities are more lore centric, researching the history of Tamriel. But I'd like to know if someone else has something like this also.
    https://lorecouncil.guildtag.com/

For all you lore seekers, the finest roleplaying in Tamriel can be found at The Lore Council.