The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Kicked out of Cyro every time I crash. Way to prevent this?

Alutora
Alutora
✭✭✭
I have an old console, so every time I come across two large zergs, try to respawn at forward camp or a keep that I’m teleporting to gets flagged whilst I’m on loading screen, I crash.

And I get kicked out of Cyrodiil every time, and then have to wait 30 - 60 min in queue again. This happens about three to for times a hour.

Is there a way to prevent immediate kick from Cyro when crashing? There should be at least a small window to allow players back into the game.
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry they're working on it!
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The kick from Cyro is just because or the event.

It makes space for others in the queue.

As far as crashing, it's an old console thing. I rarely crash anymore on a new Xbox.
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry they're working on it!

🤣🤣
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    The kick from Cyro is just because or the event.

It makes space for others in the queue.

As far as crashing, it's an old console thing. I rarely crash anymore on a new Xbox.

I’m trying to get my hands on one, but it’s not available in my country or in any of the neighbor countries. Only from the third party re-sellers for €2000-3000.
    Edited by Alutora on February 21, 2022 8:38PM